Your privacy is of significance to MULTIPASS PLATFORMS LIMITED, 87-89 Baker Street, London, UK, W1U 6RJ (“MULTIPASS”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to maximally avoid risky processing of Your personal data, as well as to process only as much data as it would be absolutely necessary for achievement of our purposes or providing services upon Your request, taking into consideration the proportionality principle.
We’re registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under number ZA465114.
- aims to give you information on how MULTIPASS processes Your data,
- is instrumental in MULTIPASS personal data protection system and it is binding to every MULTIPASS’s employee and subcontractor.
MULTIPASS processes Your personal data in material compliance with the following principal provisions:
- MULTIPASS respects and complies with the requirements of the UK GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018 and other national and international laws (together hereinafter referred to as “LAWS)”.
- We are fair and maximally transparent with You regarding Your data processing and protection.
- All the information is being provided to You in concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using plain and clear language.
- We will not process Your data without having a legal basis and specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- By default, we are processing only personal data, which:
- Is necessary to achieve the current purpose;
- Is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Upon achievement of a purpose we are either deleting Your personal data or anonymizing it, so it is impossible to identify you.
- When data is being processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, we are applying anonymization or additional safeguards preventing any undue impact on Your person (functional separation).
- We are performing and constantly improving organizational and technical measures ensuring Your data protection against any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to the data.
- We are conducting staff training on a regular basis regarding data protection matters.
- We are carrying out all the necessary measures, so the relevant safeguards are included into agreements with other data controllers and processors, as well as responsibilities are clearly shared subject to the requirements of LAWS.
- LAWS-compliant information and communication technologies (ICT) are being used in processing Your data. We are ensuring ICT integrity, confidentiality, availability and resilience in line with relevant risk level.
What data does MULTIPASS collect about you?
Why do we need Your data?
Who is responsible for Your data protection?
If You Fail to Provide Personal Data
Disclosure after collecting
Right to be informed
Right of access
Right to rectify and add
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
Right to restriction of processing
Right to data portability
Right to object
Your rights regarding automated individual decision-making, including profiling
Right to lodge a complaint
Restrictions of your rights and principal provisions
Data transfers to third countries and international organizations
How does MULTIPASS treat Your requests?
Amendments and effective date