Senior Compliance Specialist
Posted April 27, 2022.
We are looking for a Senior Card Fraud & Chargeback & Dispute Specialist to join our Compliance team.
- Identify and investigate high volume of transactions for signs/ patterns of Fraud;
- Use internal and 3rd party tools and systems to resolve alert generated from the system;
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to support our client base to reduce online fraud levels, review and mitigate the generated alert;
- Process Chargeback & Disputes in line with timeframes, card scheme regulations and requirements;
- Build and submit chargeback & dispute representment packages using the most effective evidence;
- Building key card processes around fraud, dispute resolution & overall customer success;
- Assisting the Teams within the Business with card fraud and non-fraud disputes enquiries;
- Weekly MI reporting on overall activity within the card;
- Preparing monthly MI reports (presentation where applicable) to the Business on fraud and non-fraud trend;
- Assisting with the Chargebacks processing, as well as overseeing the correct execution of the entire Chargeback Cycle;
- The first point of contact for the Business on all card fraud and non-fraud disputes.
- Complete regulator report related to card and fraud.
- Good knowledge of the fraud and non-fraud Chargeback Processes and card Rules & Regulations;
- Experience of working with card rules systems;
- Ability to produce Management Information reports;
- Work well under pressure in the fast-paced environment;
- Experience in AML/CTF, KYC/KYB, sanctions and fraud.
- Flexible working hours with great work-life balance;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities;
- A friendly team of internationally based colleagues.