Senior Compliance Analyst – Onboarding
Posted April 25, 2023.
The compliance department needs to provide a service that is fit to accommodate the growth of MultiPass across multi jurisdictions. The role of Senior Compliance Analyst – Onboarding is a vital role within the Compliance Department, one which is key in ensuring the client onboarding process is client-centric whilst ensuring the correct due diligence is applied, mitigating the risk that MultiPass is used as a conduit for money laundering.
The onboarding function is the pillar of an excellent AML programme, on which the foundations are built for effective transaction monitoring and risk mitigation.
The onboarding team will provide the ability for MultiPass to service clients being onboarded with whichever MultiPass entity is appropriate. The team will need to incorporate different regulatory requirements into their procedures and ensure a standardised approach is adopted to prevent human error and enable scale.
- Ensure compliance with client onboarding and KYC AML operational policy and procedures;
- Work closely with the Head of Onboarding to enable enhancement of the Financial Crime programme;
- Ensure clients are onboarded under the correct jurisdictional terms and conditions
- Ensure clients have KYC refresh conducted in line with policy;
- Be the escalation point for questions related to clients at the onboarding and KYC refresh stages;
- Liaison between onboarding analysts and sales/RM’s. Maintain a strong relationship and provide guidance in relation to onboarding criteria;
- Quality control - Sample testing of client accounts to ensure adherence to policy;
- Advise and support other onboarding analysts;
- Assist in optimising the onboarding process;
- Assist with the training of staff within the company in AML matters.
In order to be successful in this role, we would expect to see:
- Several years working within a payments or e-money regulated firm with exposure to onboarding of corporate clients;
- Understanding of the risks that are prevalent when dealing with various corporate entity structures within the deliverable FX and payments environment;
- Knowledge of how money flows between counterparties;
- Detailed understanding of the Money Laundering Directive and JMLSG;
- Confident in dealing with different departments as required when required.
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance, organise well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, and much more;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities at our offices either in London or Riga.