Posted April 25, 2023.
As System Analyst your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis and documenting processes. To succeed in this role, you should have an analytical mindset and willingness to take ownership of new process initiation.
- Participate in payment platform configuration/issues research;
- Analyse existing processes to update them according to business/legal requirements;
- Analyse and document API’s and algorithms of transactions processing legal requirements, and vendors specifics;
- Elaborate on new change requests and new features requests with cross-functional teams;
- Create user story scenarios, agree on sanity checks with stakeholders, participate in first testing sessions;
- Analyze, evaluate and search for possibilities to improve existing processes (to simplify, automate);
- Be responsible for and keep up-to-date documentation concerning current business processes.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in system analysis, design, and implementation in banking or similar industry;
- Work with stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business requirements;
- Transform business ideas to precise technical requirements;
- Experience in payments-related projects (payments gateway development / integration / maintenance / evaluation and etc);
- Experience with SQL and database management systems;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure a product or service and needed processes in a way that they are easily comprehensible to your stakeholders (mainly product managers and developers);
- Very good verbal and written communication skills. Good English skills.
- Will be considered as advantage: knowledge of specifics working with SWIFT / local European payment schemes.
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance, organise well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, and much more;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities at our offices either in London or Riga.