Senior Compliance Analyst
Posted November 17, 2022.
- Review and approve incoming/outgoing payments;
- Perform Monthly compliance monitoring;
- Be involved in the delivery of compliance projects ensuring technical excellence and a practical, business-driven approach;
- Conduct periodic EDD client file reviews and resolve transaction;
- Monitor rules weekly;
- Respond to queries from various business units promptly and efficiently;
- Work closely with the Compliance Director and other members of the compliance team to identify any other issues in relation to compliance.
- Minimum of 2-3 years compliance experience ideally from a payment service provider or bank background;
- AML/KYC/EDD experience;
- Transaction monitor experience (desirable);
- Driven with a willingness to learn and progress;
- Strong communication skills and ability to take ownership of issues and problem resolution;
- English on a proficient level. Knowledge of Latvian and Russian will be condered as an advantage.
- Flexible working hours with great work-life balance;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities at our offices either in London or Riga.