Posted November 25, 2022.
Being a part of a team of awesome developers, you will be responsible for a couple of projects including:
- Developing flexible, scalable and reliable payment processing system;
- Developing of back office system for Operations to work smoothly;
- Developing API for payment, fx and cards solutions.
- Experience working with PHP (Symfony, Zend, Laravel, Vanilla);
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, development principles;
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL;
- Attention to details and ability to plan your work independently;
- Willingness to learn fast and openness to different programming approaches;
- Understanding why code design is important and how to write clean maintainable code;
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with other languages like C, C++, Java, C#, Python, Rust or Go;
- Work experience in FinTech field
You will not have to convince us that tests are important, because we share the same values and want to build quality in the product. But if you don't have experience with tests don't hesitate to apply because we also believe that knowledge sharing is an extremely important part of a developer role and we will be happy to help you get up to speed.
Our services are talking PHP, either plain or using Symfony Framework. Our applications are hosted in the cloud and we are able to manage them by ourselves with a little help from our amazing devops team.
- Flexible working hours with great work-life balance;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities at our offices either in London or Riga.