Partnership Specialist (London)
Posted August 23, 2023.
We are seeking a Partnership Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for searching and attracting new customers and agents through various channels, including emails, calls, face-to-face meetings, and conferences. You will present company products to potential agents and customers, assist with account opening, maintain cooperation with existing agents and customers, and provide support when needed. As a Partnership Specialist, you will also be responsible for encouraging high-sales and good customer service practices, meeting set goals/KPIs, developing sales and price strategies, and carrying out market research and analysis.
- Search and attract new customers and agents to the company through different channels (emails, calls, face-to-face meetings, conferences, etc.);
- Present company products to potential agents and customers, assist with account opening;
- Maintain cooperation with existing agents and customers and provide support when needed;
- Encourage high-sales and good customer service practices, meet set goals/KPIs;
- Develop sales and price strategies;
- Carry out market research and analysis;
- Monitor the competitor's products;
- Collect agent and customer feedback about their experience and elevate feedback and complaints to the relevant departments;
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in sales, partnership, or business development;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to negotiate and persuade;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Customer service-oriented;
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of sales and marketing strategies;
- Knowledge of the financial industry is a plus.
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance, organise well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, and much more;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities at our offices either in London or Riga.