Posted March 08, 2022.
As a Partnership Manager, you will create long-lasting relationships with our existing and prospective partners. We're looking for an individual who is passionate about the Fintech industry, someone who can negotiate with ease, find a common language with everybody and has the emotional intelligence and drive to bring out the best of every collaboration.
Your main task will be actively seeking out and attracting partners, promoting our payment system's products and being our representative in different partnerships.
- A proven track record in both new business development and achievement against set sales targets
- The ability to self-generate a sales pipeline
- A desire for understanding the product to be sold
- The ability to work autonomously, with full control over daily activities
- Network of potential partners and prospects will be considered as an advantage
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- Search and attract new partners for the main company’s products: payment accounts, international transfers, currency exchange
- Sell MultiPass services to partners through cold calling, email campaigns, networking, as well as Fintech conferences and events
- Prepare proposals for potential partners and handle detailed questions about MultiPass product capabilities
- Act as the main point of contact for new and existing partners by leading the entire sales process and providing them with all the necessary assistance
- Collaborate with company divisions and offices to provide exceptional service to our global partners
- 2+ years experience in Fintech or Banking with good knowledge in sales/account management
- Drive and energy to reach goals and KPIs
- Outstanding negotiation skills: you won't take no for an answer
- Proven track record for driving B2B partnerships and exceeding targets
- Flawless English and Russian skills, any other language knowledge skills will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work under demanding time constraints to meet company goals
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Compliance and Anti-money laundering will be considered as an advantage.
- Flexible working hours with great work-life balance;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities at our offices either in London or Riga.