Junior Compliance Paralegal
Posted March 29, 2022.
We are eager to speaking with recent or upcoming Legal Practice LPC graduates who are looking for their first Paralegal role! If you are in search of a new role, please apply with your updated CV.
You will be assisting with the risk and compliance support to maintain effective compliance and monitoring policies and protocols, whilst being a valuable member of the team.
- Assisting the Compliance Director in drafting compliance policies and procedures interpretation and implementation including providing training;
- Assisting Maintenance of NDA;
- Assisting with the reviews of agreements documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes requirements updates;
- Managing/maintaining company policies and Procedures, making they are all updated;
- Organising Board Meetings, arranging an agenda, pulling meeting information together, taking minutes;
- Drafting agreement and review with the internal legal department;
- Monitoring the compliance QA of all compliance team tasks with a range of policies and procedures;
- Developing or updating targeted training materials on crucial compliance matters to ensure core understanding is delivered to different teams and in different country contexts;
- Maintaining the Mandatory compliance training;
- Assisting the Compliance Director with new Bank applications and ongoing refresher on Banking partner’s request;
- Conducting and recording vetting checks for partners, suppliers.
- Law/legal degree;
- The ability to act professionally at all times with a dedication to customer service and the growth of the business;
- The ability to adopt a precise and professional approach to policy documentation drafting and presentation;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to identify critical tasks and prioritise the workload whilst maintaining first-class service and good working relationships;
- Excellent administrative skills and time management.
- Flexible working hours with great work-life balance;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities;
- A friendly team of internationally based colleagues.