Posted April 27, 2022.
We are looking for a Senior Compliance & Deputy MLRO to join our Compliance team.
- Provide expert input into the new product approval process;
- Provide advice and guidance on client and transactions activities;
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of management information to the AML Committee, participating in meetings;
- Conduct second line financial crime monitoring reviews on a range of themes and across varying first line processes and systems;
- Be responsible for day-to-day management information and reporting, as required by the MLRO;
- Be able to step into the MLRO’s shoes at any moment and provide sensible, reasoned, and practical views;
- Conduct compliance risk assessment training workshops;
- At all times look to implement a risk-based approach, look for efficiencies and help create and foster an innovative approach to financial crime prevention.
- Thorough working knowledge of all relevant legal and regulatory rules, applicable to AML / CTF, ABC, sanctions
- Expert-level knowledge of general CDD requirements, the risk-based approach, and its application (JMLSG), particularly in relation to complex corporate structures;
- Experience in performing detailed financial crime risk assessments, as well as assessing, designing, and testing mitigating controls for Transaction risks;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills;
- Highly organised personality with a structured approach to daily tasks;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible working hours with great work-life balance;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities;
- A friendly team of internationally based colleagues.