Business Representative in UAE
Posted March 08, 2022.
As our customer numbers continue to grow, we are looking for a Business Development Manager in Dubai to represent MultiPass in the Middle Eastern region. We expect you to know the financial market of UAE and the region like the back of your hand, and understand the needs of local companies with cross-border business activity.
You’ll be focused on establishing and strengthening relationships with customers and partners locally.
- Searching and attracting new Partners that are looking to open Online Business accounts for banking processes for their clients;
- Managing day-to-day communication with the existing partners and key clients;
- Promoting MultiPass offering to potential customers and other financial institutions;
- Participating in local conferences/expos on behalf of DynaPay;
- Collaborating with company divisions and representative offices to provide exceptional service to our global partners.
- Proven work experience in UAE financial sector;
- 4+ years of experience in direct sales;
- Knowledge about common bank products, services and transactions would be considered an advantage;
- Readiness to work in a multi-tasking mode;
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills;
- Prioritisation, time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs;
- Excellent English language spoken and written.
- Flexible working hours with great work-life balance;
- Competitive compensation package including performance-related bonuses;
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities;
- A friendly team of internationally based colleagues.