Business Development Manager (Dubai)
Posted August 23, 2023.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing international company. In this role, you will demonstrate your professional expertise in the field of sales, being one of the first sales professionals to join the UAE team. You are a perfect match if you are result oriented salesperson who puts the customer’s needs first and are dedicated to finding solutions that meet their specific requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Search and attract new partners and clients for main company products: payment accounts, international transfers, currency exchange;
- Attract new partnerships and sell services to clients through personal meetings, cold calling, email campaigns;
- Prepare proposals for potential partners and clients and handle detailed questions about company products’ advantages and benefits;
- Close follow-ups with partners to receive leads and follow up till accounts are opened;
- Act as main point of contact for new clients and existing partners by leading the entire sales process and provide them with all necessary assistance;
- Process initial documentation package of the customer;
- Collaborate with the company’s divisions and offices to provide exceptional service to our global clients for cross-selling and to increase the share-of-wallet.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years experience in the Banking area with good knowledge in sales/account management;
- Proven track record for driving B2B partnerships;
- Portfolio of existing network of potential partners and prospects;
- Valid driving license and own vehicle;
- Flawless English language knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- The ability to self-generate a sales pipeline and to work autonomously, with full control over daily activities;
- Outstanding negotiation skills: you don’t take no for an answer;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills and desire to understand the product to be sold;
- Knowledge of Arabic will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of Compliance and Anti-money laundering will be considered as an advantage;
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Get a permanent employment contract as well as health and life insurance for yourself and your family;
- Work at the comfortable office in Dubai, DIFC free zone.